Camping Rapallo is ready to welcome you and ensure maximum comfort, guaranteeing you a wide variety of services and possibilities at your disposal. Inside and in its vicinity you can find many activities, things to do and see that combined with the different ways to stay and overnight will contribute to make a relaxing time live in the area of Rapallo and the Gulf of Tigullio
Inside the Camping Rapallo campers will benefit from dedicated green area to stay with tent camping
The camping provides areas dedicated to travelers who use their camper for the holidays.
Boungalows are ideal solutions to stay with partners, friends or family with comfortin the camping and are complete with kitchenette with crockery, kitchenette, fridge, table and chairs, TV.
- Access to the campsite from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Bungalow check-in starting at 4:00 pm
- Bungalow check-out by 10:00 am
- Use of the swimming pool is free with mandatory use of the shower at the entrance. Children under 12 must be accompanied and jumps from the sides and the use of mats and balloons are forbidden
- The use of common showers is free
- Pets are accepted in the public spaces of the campsite while they are NOT allowed inside the bungalows. They must be kept on leashes and carried out for hygiene and cleaning purposes
- Customers must bring their own sheets or rent at the reception for € 7.00
- Payment: 1/3 upon booking, balance on arrival
- In case of departure after 01:00 pm an extra day will be charged
- Security deposit: € 50.00
- Bungalows must be left in the same condition in which they were found, otherwise € 20.00 will be charged for cleaning
- During July and August, reservations are accepted for a minimum period of 6-7 days